What's New in Revit 2022
See how Revit 2022 improves BIM authoring and deliverable production with a full slate of new features and upgrades.
Revit 2022 offers many new features that will help architects and engineers be more effective and productive when designing and documenting projects. In this webinar, we highlight the scope and breadth of the upgrades, before digging into key areas of focus around interoperability, documentation efficiency, and delivering on user requests.
Here’s some of the updates Elrina will cover:
- The many new features, including requests from the community
- Enhanced interoperability with this release, including working in Revit with FormIT Pro and McNeel’s Rhino3D
- Additions to the scheduling and annotation toolsets that improve efficiency and flexibility for documentation
- Highlights for architecture, structures, and systems with this release
- The case for upgrading now to Revit 2022
AEC BIM Specialist