Join Gary Page from CADPRO Systems and learn how BIM 360 can be used to capture and communicate critical site information from the field to the office.
Gain visibility into project performance by connecting the office and field with an integrated construction cloud platform. Digitise and standardise quality and safety programs through the use of customizable Checklist and Issue Management tools. Record site information and visualise the results to all project stakeholders.
- Use BIM data to define BIM 360 Locations
- Use PDF construction documents and BIM models in the Field
- Use Issue Templates to format and standardise data capture
- Migrate existing spreadsheet data to define Safety and QA/QC Checklist Templates
- Analyze Field Data results with Construction IQ
- Visualise Field Data company-wide using customizable dashboards
Senior BIM Technical Specialist