WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Connecting BIM Data with the Entire Project Team
Join us for this presentation on Assemble and see how the most advanced model conditioning tool in the industry can help you save time and reduce risk!
Assemble is Autodesk’s cloud-based solution for conditioning and connecting BIM data to key workflows like model-based takeoff, change management, scheduling, and work-in place tracking. Assemble provides real-time access to critical project data and improves efficiencies during project planning and execution.
- Conduct more efficient, data-driven design review sessions with easy access to models and supporting documents anywhere, anytime, including BIM 360.
- Learn how to access and append data in your models faster, without the need for Revit.
- Condition models and group data any way you want, including colour-coding to create shared views for teams.
- Enable your project teams with access to models, quantities, and BIM properties.
- Real-time variance reporting allows you to quantify, analyse and visualise differences between model iterations.
- Monitor and update installation status in the field using the Mobile App
Who should attend:
☑️ Architects ☑️ Engineers ☑️ VDC/BIM Managers ☑️Contractors ☑️Construction Project Managers
Marcel Van Oosterom
Digital Transformation & Implementation Lead
CADPRO Systems New Zealand